Monday, June 18, 2018

Sweet Summer 

I know it has been a hot minute since I have blogged  but.... I’m gonna try my hardest to keep up with it this summer.  We have a lot going on but I figure this would be a good outlet for me to try and keep things normal during the craziness. 
In the mean time here is a cute little outfit perfect for the 4th of July coming up. We love June and January for the summer and their crop tops and variety shorts are a definite staple for us. I’m usually not big on crazy busy prints but this poppy star is amazing to watch fireworks in! 
These heart shaped sunglasses so so cute and so cheap from amazon I couldn't resit them esp with these freakin adorable clogs that are the best summer shoe in my mind. 
We have already had our fair share of snow cones this summer and will prob eat 1000,000,000 before ! We will most likely be heading down town again this year to watch the fireworks show and eat our way though the pop corn and corn dog lines. What are some of your favorite Fourth of July treats? 

Crop top:  June & January
Shorts:  June & January
Bow:  Dear Fraya
Sunnies:  amazon
XO,



No comments:

Post a Comment