Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Summer Glow 


Summer is in full swing and I wanted to share some glowy skin products I have been loving! 
I have oily to combination skin and usually i try to stay away from anything that will make me look greasy or to oily esp in the summer months but there is something about a glowy / bronzy look that just gets me feeling some type of way. 

Highlighters are my jam and I seriously have so many I could do a whole post on just them alone but, these are a few of my faves the I can't live without.

 ABH Glow Kit is my holy grail highlighter! I bought this last summer and fell in love. obvs you can see i use the summer highlighter the most but the darker shades are perfect for bronzing up the face and giving that summer bronzy glow that is just ahhhhmaze 

I ordered this mini Fenty beauty highlighter / lip gloss KIT in the fall and ended up giving the gloss to my friend and keeping the highlighter thinking this will be so good for summer and totally forgot about it until today and wore it and I was right! its so good guys!  I believe the shade I got was Hu$ter Baby .

This ABH  Amrezy highlighter is also one of my favorites right now its so soft almost like a wet highlight & not super powdery which I love, but the pigmentation is so beautiful. I'm really kicking myself for not buying a back up because it is limited edition.. but i did find a good wet & wild highlighter that is pretty much a similar formula.


Dose of color  Mirame highlight was from the DESI X KATY collection so i had to get it and really wanted the other one that they had because it was a lighter color but everything kept selling out so fast so i just grabbed this one ...FOMO what can i say  this is another one what is a gold bronzy color perfect for summer.


 Flexitarian by Colourpop is my holy grail creamy highlighter its simply amazing and i literally  have gone thou 2 of these already. I love applying this after foundation and concealer. If i really want it to pop i will add a powder highlight on top but it can be worn alone as well and still looks so good.  I have also used it for the eyes as well and if i could only pick one out of this whole pile of highlighters i would prob pick this and reach for it the most. 


I saw this Loreal Glotion on a you tube video and wanted to give it a try. I was a little skeptical about it because again i have oily skin and didn't want to look like a grease ball but, I'm pleasantly surprised it doesn't make me look like one. its a subtle lit from with in glow that really helps my skin brighten up. I apply this after my moisturizer and before foundation and concealer. I also picked up these liquid Glow Boosting drops  and put them on after foundation concealer a little goes a long way and its super pigmented so I don't use this with the cream highlighter from color pop with it. but it is great for the really hot days when you want to wear as little as possible not reach for that powder highlighter.









Now I'm going to talk a little bit about some cream eye products that I'm seriously in love with. 

 I have seen so many people on you tube rave about this Tarte crome paint pot in top yacht  and it was out of stock for so long but i finally managed to get a hold of one and love it! Its so good for summer and gives your eyes that pop of metallic shimmer that every glow girl needs! its super easy to use i use my finer and just pat it on my eye and I usually layer it on top of my next fave. I have been lusting after these for quite a while and they are pretty pricey but I finally took the plunge and picked up charlotte Tilbery EYES TO MESMERISE cream eye shadow  in the shade JEAN.  Its an amazing cream eye shadow and jean is a  sparkling, shimmering gold pink champagne.  I seriously want to get them all but need to win the lottery first. So easy to apply and is just gorgeous don't want it to ever run out lol. 













Some times I use this Mario Bradescu rose facial spray after I'm done with my makeup and then add another touch of highlighter and with my skin being wet it just really takes the highlighter to another level. But it is a great spray for freshening up the skin esp when its hot as hell outside. And of course a great pack of makeup remover wipes. I just got these from a influenster spark box and these are a good thick makeup wipe and not super wet like some . I hate using a makeup wipe that's so wet it dripes all in your eyeswissperss .

And there you have it! My fave summer glow products. I hope your hoeing a great summer so far and also tell me what your fave highlighters or fave summer products are..

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment