Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Loving Lately 

Hey girl hey 
I’m here sharing some beauty products I have been loving lately because 1. its been way to long since i have talked about makeup here and 2. they are pretty freakin good ones!




  I had heard some amazing things about this Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara and wanted to see for myself and its so good and I should prob buy a new tube at some point because I have been using nothing but this for a few months now. The fact that its so amazing and its only $5!!! Stop and give them all to me now!  
I also picked up this lipstick from sephora after thanksgiving and cannot with this stuff its so good and lasts all day I wore it on Christmas eve and it lasted all day guys! all freakin day! With eating and drinking all the wine!  Go get this  Fenty Stunna lip Paint its seriously the best "liquid" lipstick I've ever used!
It has been forever since I had painted my nails and I was scrolling instagram ( the main source of all my shopping problems) and came across this polish from   OPI Snow Glad I Met You and had to have it, and it has been on my nails pretty much all month long! It is so pretty and is a shimmery gold frosted light white shade( if that makes sense)  that is seriously so good.




I was in need of some new perfume so I stopped in Marshall's a few months ago and found this pretty  Garden Walk Perfume that smells just like a rose garden! And who doesn't love smelling like roses! I always love checking out Marshall / Tj maxx for perfume because a lot of times you can get such good deals on perfume esp designer ones or try new ones you haven't seen/heard of like this one.



I was out Christmas shopping and seen that Ulta now has Morphie and I couldn't help but  picked up both Jaclyn Hill Palette & Morphie 350 Natural Glow for myself as well! and have been using them non stop. I tend to gravitate towards the Jaclyn pallet a little more and even bought my mom one for Christmas. 





Another thing I had heard amazing things about was this Butter Bronzer buy physicians formula and seriously had the hardest time finding it in the stores because it was sold out like crazy, and actually looked at the rite-aid in Quincy up in the mountains when we were visiting Taylorville a few weeks ago and found it! It is a lot lighter than the Nars laguna that I usually use but I love this! Its so soft and bendable and is the perfect natural bronzer and smells like coconut.   
In my birthday treat from sephora I got this little mini  Tarte Paaaaarty blush  and I forgot how amazing their 12 hour blushes are and need to remember this when it runs out so I can get a full size. 
Also New at Sephora is a brand I absolutely love and that's Colourpop! so of course I had to support one of my fave brands and get something right?! At least that was my excuse. I got the Colourpop highlight trio  and have been loving this Spoon  highlighter so much out of the 3 of the ones I got. Its like the perfect candlelight highlight.




I needed some new moisturizer and got this Clinique prep start  from sephora when I ordered the Fenty lipstick and it has been doing the job. Its a good thick moisturizer and it has really been helping my winter skin hydrate.  Another  thing I picked up with that order is this  Dr. Jart Tiger Grass color correcting treatment  And heard it was amazing from a beauty influencer I have followed for a long time and She swears by it. So I got the smaller $18 jar and it is life changing guys! It evens out my skin tone perfectly and is so good by its self with no foundation! There have been days when I just slapped this on and was out the door with a little blush and mascara. But it also is so good with foundation and brightens and even things out perfectly and is so good for your skin It does a bunch for great stuff to protect from UV rays and there is a whole list of things on the website but ... just take my word for it and try it out!

I had received this little  Makeup forever skin boost in my December sephora beauty box and have been putting a little drop in with my moisturizer and combined with the Tiger grass... These 3 are so good!  It helps illuminate and hydrate skin for that extra boost. 




I had been dying to get some of the Dose of colors collab with Desi X Katy and I picked up the hot fire lipstick and the Desi x Katy mirage highlighter for Black Friday and have been obsessed with both, but this highlighter is so pretty and shimmery it seriously is the most amazing glow for the faced will be freakin amaze balls for the summer with just bronzer!



So much good stuff right! 

I hope you love these products as much as I do, or pick up some of these great things if you don't have them already. If I could only pick two it would defiantly be the Fenty lipstick and the Dr Jart tiger grass!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment