Sunday, January 7, 2018

TXT ME LTR


Hello Loves!
I'm back again to share a couple super cute Valentines day inspired outfits featuring a new amazing shop I'm obsessed with THE EVER CO  They have some seriously adorable stuff that I can't stop buying! The tees are super soft and the best quality and the pullovers are to die for!

 I ordered this cute one for Valentines day that says text me later and its seriously the cutest ever! I immediately wanted to pair it with the poppy swing dress from J&J and knew it would be so cute together esp with knee-highs and her pink rain boots!  Kins wanted to wear her hair curly so I did a few loose curls and put a pretty bow in to keep it away from her face.

I of course couldn't pass up this super cute tee for myself because any time you can kinda match with your little is always a must! I had such a hard time deciding which one I wanted to get because they are all seriously good you guys, But I picked the Chocolate , Candles & This is Us tee and I'm so glad I did because who doesn't love Jack Pearson right! I paired it with a leopard cardigan and my fave knee high boots and some amazing red lipstick that I will be posting about this week!

















On Kinsley:
Pullover:The Ever Co
Dress in poppy: June & January
Knee-highs in bubblegum :June & January
Bow: Wunderkin Co
Purse: Forever21 
On Mama
Cardi: Similar
Leggings: Zella 
Boots: Charlotte russe
Sunnies:quay


XO,


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment