Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sweet Love

Hello Loves! 
This sweet girl is still on Christmas mode over here and actually woke up this morning looking for her Elf on the Shelf! Poor things just can't quit Christmas. I on the other hand am loving all things Blush, Floral and all the Valentines stuff at Target already lol!


This dress guys! This dress is beyond amazing! The flowers! The cut! The details with the buttons in the back! I'm seriously in love and need it in like every size imaginable so we never run out! Its that good and how perfect is it for Valentines Day! We paired it with these cream tights but it would be so cute with some Black ones or Bubble gum or Rust from June & January .

We never say no to a cute handbag and I got this one for her for Christmas from Forever21! and I got it only for like $6!!! yay for all those holiday sales! Its so cute and I love that it is a big girl purse but the perfect size for her, It just screams Blair Waldorf to me!  Of course bright pink boots and a cute velvet bow are perfect to complete this look, and I just seen Wunderkin Co has tons of velvets in stock so if you have been eyeing them I would suggest running and grabbing them now before they are gone!

















Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Hunter boots
Bow: Wunderkin Co  & IN STOCK!
Handbag: Similar




XO,
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment