Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cozy sweaters

Hello loves!  I know it’s been a while but now that the holidays have come and gone I wanted to share some cozy sweaters me and Kins have been loving! 
When I found this cozy sweater at target I knew it would be amazing! There’s nothing better than a big chunky knit sweater that just screams cozy! I love the big turtle neck and the waffle knit and the rounded hem at the bottom. I wore this on Christmas Eve and it was so cute and perfect for the cold stroll down candy cane lane to look at lights. Today I paired it with my fave jean jacket And some Ugg boots to stay warm and cozy in the mountains. We were so excited to get here especially when we seen the light dusting of snow on the ground so this cute & cozy outfit is perfect.
 
 

I recently got Kins this light little pull over from Target that came with the cutest leggings with a pink tutu attached,  but this top is serious love!  I am obsessed with the ruffle detail and the fact that it looks good with anything! She wore it today with some glitter leggings and knee highs and Hunter boots but I know this would look amazing over a cute swing dress as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also Target Mossimo supply co. Will be 20% starting 12/13 -1/6  I cant wait to stick up on some more cozy sweaters!


 
 
 
 
On Me:
sweater: Target
Leggings:Target
Jean Jacket:Old Navy
Sunnies: Quay
 
 
 
Kins: 
Sweater:Target
Leggings:Target
Socks:target
Bow: wunderkind co.
 
 
 
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment