Monday, September 18, 2017

Leather Pockets & Ripped Jeans

Hello Loves! & Happy Monday!
We spent ANOTHER weekend in the mountains and i actually got to wear a sweater! Can you believe it! I know so crazy lol, anyways most of the day was spent playing alligator swamp and reading  but it was a nice trip and the fact that it never got above 75 makes that the perfect trip.  

I picked up this cute top from Target a few months ago in hopes that it would cool down long enough for kins to wear it and what sold me on it was not only the fact that its black and white stripes ( hello duh!) but the cute leather pocket! super cute and so in love with it! What i didn't notice until now was that in the sleeves there are thumb holes not really my cup of tea but kins loves to play with them lol.  
I had been added to a Faceboook group for these jeans and never really paid much attention to them until they released these ripped jeans and had to get them for kins i can't wait to style them again with a pair of black ripped jeans i have for my self and really twin it up with my BFF. And good news! they are going to be restocking them on 9/21 at 8:30 CST!









 




Top: Target
Jeans:  Ella B. Denim
Shoes:  Journeys
Bow:   Bubandbug studios


XO,

1 comment: