Thursday, September 6, 2018

Kinsley's big girl room 

Hello loves! I just ordered this girls 5th birthday party invitations and I can’t believe she’s turning 5 already!  Time is flying by so fast! 
Since she’s turning 5, I wanted to share her big girl room. This room used to the master bedroom and when we re did the floors we also switched rooms and tore down the wall in the other two rooms making it the bigger master bedroom. I have been slowly finding pieces for her roman I'm loving it guys! It is totally Kins in all the fun girly ways. 

Some of my fave pieces in her room is this shelf i shared about in my last Nathan James post. It is perfect for helping to organize her special things a little better and keeping all those LOL Dolls off the floor. the quality is really amazing even my hubby was impressed. Plus it goes great with the other things in her room. I had originally wanted to use this for a different area but realized it would look so good in here and i'm so happy i did.
 I picked up this amazing
mirror from Target and love it, its perfect for playing dress up and let me tell you this girl loves a good mirror.  I found this amazing stool and 3 tier wire basket at home goods last week and they really help complete the room and this basket is amazing for holding all her bows /sunglasses & shoes. And of course the probably most used piece besides her bed  
 even more than her bed is her Doll House . Its huge but she loves it so much.
I honestly feel like her room is my favorite in the whole house and if I could get away with polka dot sheets, rainbows & unicorns in my room i totally would .



























Bookshelf Nathan James
Mirror Target
Round shelf  Target
Dance Party picture  JaxnBlvd


XO,



No comments:

Post a Comment