Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Halloween Reads 

Hello loves!  I know it’s super early for a Halloween post but ... I’m so ready for all things fall and love to be ahead of the game so I thought I’d share some of our fave Halloween books .  I always try to change up our book every season & holiday, so as soon as August was over I was switching things up and busting out all the Halloween stuff. I love Summer just as much as the next person but Fall is really my jam! Give me all the cozy sweaters, pumpkins & Ugg boots!  

Heres a list of some of our face Halloween books!







I know some of these wouldn't be considered "Halloween" but spiders , wolfs and Gruffalos pretty much scream Halloween to me so ... hope you love some of these books as much as we do ...


what are some of our faves that aren't on our list we should check out?


XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment