Thursday, February 21, 2019

Recent Beauty Faves


Hi Guys! 
I know right, Its been a hot minute since i have blogged but I wanted to share some things I have been loving the past few months. There has been so much going on in our lives lately and retail therapy has been doing me good or bad how ever you look at it lol.... 





For my birthday I got a gift card for Sephora & it just so happens my birthday always lands around the Sephora VIB sale so I had a 20% OFF code to use with it. I picked up this Instant look eyeshadow & face palette by Charlotte Tilbury. We had a trip to Disneyland right after Christmas and I thought this would be the perfect travel palette plus I really wanted to try some more of her products and figured it was a perfect time. I find myself using this every day its so perfect for an all in one look, It comes with 3 eye shadows, two blushes, and bronzer & a highlighter all in one little palette.  It has is defiantly a splurge and I'm so glad i was able to get it with the discount and gift card because i most defiantly wouldn't have ever pulled the plug and bought it on my own but it is so good and the colors are pretty amazing and pigmented & I have gotten so many compliments every time i wear it esp the highlighter.



One of my dear sweet friends gifted me the Nars sheer glow foundation I have always wanted to try this but never did because i was afraid it would be too gloomy as i tend to have oily skin and i would look like a sweaty disco ball. However it is amazing and is a medium build able natural finish that looks like  you have perfect skin! I so thankful she gave this ti me and can totally see myself buying this when it runs out!

I also have been loving this Laura Mercier pressed setting powder  I remember trying her loose setting powder before and loving it so when i was looking for a new face powder i thought id try this and i love the finish it gives.. I do find myself have to touch up later in the day but thats pretty normal esp with oily skin. but will def be repurchasing this powder and love the pressed compact thats perfect for travel and touch ups on the go.
Before our Disney trip I also picked up this tiny little "sample" size of the Benefit Hello Happy soft blur foundation. This is actually my second little bottle of this and I love it! I feel like this is going to be my go to summer foundation and defiantly plan to buy a bigger full sized bottle closer to summer.  Its the perfect lightweight foundation that is build able and totally evens out my skin. 
A few more Benefit products i have been loving lately  is the Hoola Bronzer  & the Dandelion twinkle highlighter  and honestly just resized i have been using this highlighter as a blush snd not a highlighter lmao insert face palm emoji... oh well i love it anyways it gives a subtle pinky glow and goes great with the bronzer.




I recently saw a youtube video and Allana Davison was using the revlon lip tint and i got curious and I'm so happy i did because they are so good i went back and bought two more and every color i have tried is so good! . Because it is a lip tint it kinda wears off throughout the day but still looks pretty good. and the pigmentation is so good. Speaking of influencers.... Another one i have been loving is Jennifer Reed from the sister studios blog. Sh is amazing and always shares the best fashion deals and i have bought soon many things from American Eagle , Old Navy & even Amazon because of her...like I said retail therapy is the best kind of therapy but she also recommended this Total renewal micro-dermabrasion exfoliator  i have been using it for about two weeks and I'm obsessed! it has given my skin new life and is super affordable!!! ONLY $17!!!   Guys its so amazing trust me on this!
Lastly I picked up the  Urban Decay  Brow Endowed volumizer  I really wanted to try the new brow pencil & ink stain pen but they were out of my color and thought id try this instead. I will say I'm not fond of the primer and have only been using the brow cream. the wand is super tiny and so easy to use. perfect for when i don't want to have to sculpt them out with a pencil and it is smudge /waterproof!!! who doesn't love smudge proof brows! 
Have you tried any of these products? how do you like them? 
Hope You found this helpful or found something new to try out. I do have a few new things i bought from wet & wild i am trying out so i will get back to you on those soon.. Until then hope you all have a great day.
Xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment