Sunday, September 10, 2017

Flannel Weather

Hello Loves!
Friday we headed out for a family weekend away at South Lake Tahoe, just the 3 of us and it was amazing. Kinsley had the best time and was really just so happy to do anything , but we made sure she had an action packed weekend. Saturday we hit the lake and she had so much fun collecting sea shells and chasing the ducks. It was a little chilly so we didn't stay long but she would have stayed and built sand castles all day if she could.

The weather was so amazing & I didn't want to leave, as we have been having 100 plus days where we live and I have been so ready for weather where you can put on a flannel and leggings and be good to go. Fall is my favorite season and being in California we don't really get much of it..
I found this adorable flannel in the Girls section at Target and had to get to for her the details are to good to pass up. I love the lightning bolt in the black it just adds that pop when tied around the waist. I love a good striped shirt with a red plaid flannel and this one from June & January is one of my faves. This style is their Onyx stupid Ballet top but they just released some long sleeve ballet tops in solids and dots which would be so cute with this as well.

This girl is all about ballerinas right now and i need to seriously sign her up dance class,  she has been loving to wear her hair in a "ballerina bun" as we call it and this day she wanted a princess crown and since we didn't pack hers she settled for a "Cinderella bow" (at last that's what i told her it was to chill out the toddler crazy ) from wunderkind & co who is also releasing their new fall bows this Tuesday Sept 12TH.

Tahoe is always the best & We seriously had the best time this weekend full of gondola rides, dinner with the best cousins, $28 unicorns, zip lines, & just spending time together as a family and can't wait for the next time we can go back!
















Onyx Striped Ballet Top:  June & January
Red Flannel: Target Girls
Black Leggings: Target
Shoes: Journeys kids



XO,

5 comments:

  1. Tahoe sounds like a lot of fun! And I love the flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J&J stuff. Their fall drop was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOVE fall because I looooooove flannels! ❤️ She's rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flannel weather is my favorite! Can't wait to style cute flannel pieces on my toddler this year!👌💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh so adorable! I love the way you dress her! Fall is my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete