Monday, August 28, 2017

Wild Monday

Hello Loves & Happy Monday!
Last week I had made an old navy trip to return some Halloween pajamas that were way to big and took a look around the store. Kinsley is a total shopper and loves to walk around and look with me  she picked out these bright red shoes and hasn't taken them off since!  They are super easy for her to put on herself and even though they are usually on the wrong feet she is so proud of her self for putting them on. 

The weather was amazing the last few weeks and I was beginning to see fall right around the corner but, in true California fashion it's changed back to super hot, and unbearable heat!  Today was supposed to be one hundred and ten degrees so I put Kins in this cute June & January peplum tank and paired it with these animal print leggings for school. She reminded me of a little eight's rocker with her bright red shoes and animal print LOL! 

I am seriously over this hot weather and I'm dreaming of cooler tempts and big oversized sweaters and boots! We are headed to the mountain this weekend and I'm praying its cooler there, if not we will be spending the whole weekend on the boat and in the water!! 














Leggings: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy


XO,

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love old navy for kids! I love autumn / winter fashion but hate the cold and the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the color pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgah shes the cutest! I love old navy for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her outfit! Her closet is looking better than mine!

    ReplyDelete