Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Vibes

Hello & happy Wednesday!
Today started out rushing to school like a crazy person because of construction traffic along the way and I hate feeling rushed and being late it gives me all the anxiety and drives me nuts. We barley made it to school on time and were a few minutes late luckily I wasn't the only one held up by the traffic  and took a different route for pick up 

I have been letting this Diva help pick our her outfits or at least have a little bit of a say in what she wears so she can create her own sense of style and today she wanted to wear this gold metallic backpack from Target  and I paired it with these dark grey leggings with tiny Gold metallic dots and a  white tee it looked so cute all tied together esp with the cute bow from Wunderkin & co,


We had such a fun day after school with a lunch date and fun at the Nut Tree with her Papa & she  want to take her back pack along with her for the fun. She is doing amazing with school and its so fun to watch her learn and make new friends & have a little mama time to my self and get things done with out her right under my feet the whole time lol.













Top: Osh  Kosh 
Leggings: Target
Backpack: Target
Shoes: Journeys


XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment