Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Blue Jean Baby


The weather has been so amazing the last few days and I don't ever want it to end, a little windy, perfect 70-80 degrees temps I'm so ready for you Fall! 

Kins has inherited my short genes and so finding the right size pants that fit her and aren't too long is hard (get used to it kid)but I had to have these overalls from Zara for her they are so cute and I love the straps , plus they fit her perfectly!!!  I paired it with a June & January crop top in marigold dot and love this look its perfect from transitioning from summer to fall and you can never go wrong with Adidas am I right! She picked these out for school and loves the "mermaid" stripes I'm not telling her its actually snake print cuz girlfriend loves her mermaids.... but I'm so into this look and totally wish could pull off the overalls like she does.



















Overalls: Zara
Shoes: Journeys




XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment