Monday, July 17, 2017

Some where Over the Rainbow

Hello Loves!
The last few weeks have been insane with summer , life and my grandma being sick, I have been ignoring my little blog but this was def blog worthy so here ya go!...
One of my fave movies growing up was the wizard of oz so when I seen this adorable dress at Target I had to have it. 

We spent the weekend in Taylorsville and I had all the woodsy vibes with my fave barn door and this dress! And of course Kins loves it just as much as i do it is so soft and comfortable and the details are amazing. We paired it of course with our fave sparkly red bow and she insisted on her fave old navy clogs. I think this dress will be perfect for fall as well with a cute cardi and some red hunter boots or flats .















Dress: TARGET
Shoes: OLD NAVY


XO,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment